Information Design - Final Project

Information Design

10/01/2023 – 28/02/2023  Week 1–Week 8

Jason Antony / 0356335

Illustration and Visual Narrative / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's Design School

Final Project

Tasks

For the final project, my group and I split the tasks equally. I was tasked to make a part of the elements and also a part of the animation. 

First we made the story board. Below is the first story board idea we made. 

First storyboard

I made the elements using illustrator. Here is the Illustrator workspace

Illustrator workspace

After I had completed the elements, my groupmates decided to change to another storyboard. So i had to abandon the elements I had created. Below is the second storyboard that we created.

Second storyboard

These are the elements I made in illustrator for the second storyboard. 


Illustrator workspace storyboard2

Below is the script for the video



Next is animating. I was tasked to do the part for purposelessness. Here is the after effects workspace for my animation.

After effects workspace

After effects workspace

After effects workspace


We aimed for simplicity to be the main focus of our animation. We wanted to make a simple yet educational video for the theme "burnout". I think as a group we succeeded in doing so. Below is the final animation. 


Final Video

The beginning of the final part was really stressful since I was very concerned about the final outcome, how it would appear, and whether or not my groupmates and I can finish this assignment on time. But as soon as we created the storyboard, we all worked hard together and frequently did work together on campus. I'm appreciative of my group members who did their work accordingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Eportfolio - Games Development

EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN - TASK 3 : CREATIVE EXPERIENCE DESIGN PROJECT PROTOTYPE

EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN - Final Task