Project 2 - VSP production shoot

17.01.2023 - 21.05.2023 (Week 03 - Week 07)

Jason Antony 0356335

Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media / Video & Sound Production

Project 2 production shoot

Instructions

Part 1 Tiktok

For my tiktok video, my inspiration is making a funny video that involves one of my hobbies, which is going to the gym

tiktok video

Part 2 production shoot

For this part, we were asked to recreate the scenes provided by Mr martin. For this part, I was tasked as the audio guy. So my job was to capture and make sure the audio is good. 

After we collected all the videos and voiceovers, everyone edited the clips individually.

I edited the video in premiere pro. I also utilized color grading and correction in order to make the scenes more accurate to the original trailers.

Premier pro workspace

Final video



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Eportfolio - Games Development

EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN - TASK 3 : CREATIVE EXPERIENCE DESIGN PROJECT PROTOTYPE

EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN - Final Task